MilSpouseCoders is a non-profit aimed at getting military families free computer programming education. We offer in-person and online classes and community support. Our goal is to help you build confidence and skills to gain employment with your tech skills
Becoming a Chapter Leader you will help empower military spouses while growing your own professional network and improve your leadership skills.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Friendly and approachable.
- Able to commit 10 hours per month.
- Schedule, and organize, and promote meetups and events.
- Market and advertise chapter, classes, and events.
- Recruit co-leader and grow local leadership team to run the chapter. (We all know we have to PCS eventually)
- Help recruit qualified local instructors and teaching assistants.
- Experience in a technical field.( Nice to have but not required)
- Proficiency in Google Apps.(Gmail, Drive, and Docs)
- Experience in event planning or group facilitation.